Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Top Secret SCI w/Polygraph
- Active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years of work experience or equivalent such as Associate's and 12 yrs or Master's and 5 yrs
- Familiarity with conducting research and analysis, network and information system security principles and best practices, and controlling, labeling, virus scanning, and transferring data between information systems at varying classification levels
- Ability to apply knowledge and experience with standard information system security concepts, practices, and procedures according to IC and DoD policies, procedures and operating instructions
- Development and maintenance of all SSP documentation and risk analysis
- Responsible reporting of security related incidents including development of protective or corrective measures to discover vulnerabilities
- Experience with configuration management, system maintenance, and integration testing
- Supports comprehensive investigations into all related data spills and IT incidents at both government and contractor sites.
- Provides guidance on system security, assessment and authorization issues, and INFOSEC policy and security vulnerabilities.
- Experience with malicious code prevention/negation tools and forensics chain of custody and evidentiary preservation
Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ polygraph
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.