The Information Systems Technical Analyst provides in-house technical PC hardware and software support for associates a warehouse and office as well as across the enterprise. You will respond to user calls/trouble reports and personally visit associates to troubleshoot the nature of the problem and take the necessary course of action to resolve it.
As the Information Systems Technical Analyst, you are responsible, dependable, and committed to building a long-term career. You must be a goal-driven team player with solid organizational skills and a keen attention to detail.
Essential Job Functions:
Specific duties in this role will include:
- Analyze all business requirements and recommend appropriate applications and technology, while working on projects/tasks in a support role.
- Developing knowledge with the configurations and usage of business applications.
- Learning business application utilities such as mapping tools and communication profiles.
- You will have hands on experience with the data content and learning the structures of backend database platforms.
- Assist in designing data flow charts and diagrams for processes and learn to provide effective solutions to all issues.
- Aid in determining appropriate procedures for all IT technologies and support all equipment configurations.
- Learn all IT procedures and processes, while adhering to compliance standards and technical metrics to resolve all IT issues.
- Understand and implement defined technical architecture and assist with incorporating all new technologies into IT systems and monitor all production environments.
- Coordinate with all business and IT partners to analyze all business requirements of clients and provide resolutions to problems.
- Understand defined IT architecture and contribute in developing presentations/white papers for all technical processes. Provide general working knowledge feedback of all processes.
- Investigate and identify software vendors application issues and communicate issues, assisting with developing effective resolutions.
- Support all team members to evaluate technical processes and provide an effective interface with all vendor partners.
- Coordinate with our infrastructure and operations departments and maintain compliance to all regulations, while collaborating with IT architecture team to perform risk assessment on projects.
- Assist all business partners to analyze changes in requirements and provide enhancements to all applications and provide support to all 3rd party software tools and maintain knowledge of all management process.
- Associates degree in an IT related field.
- Up to 2 years of related experience with office applications such as adobe, office 365, Teams, Okta, Box and some type of ticketing system experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated effective ability to organize and prioritize work to ensure timely deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills.
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days