The InSite Project Manager leads and manages a team of employees in supporting the execution of a clients' environmental management program. The InSite Project Manager serves as the client's main contact and primary interface with Clean Harbors on a daily basis. They are responsible for and manager the client's hazardous waste program.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Establish baseline audit protocol for all new waste programs; Communicate and document scope of compliance parameters for each Project location.
- Work with Program Director, site Program Manager, and other company resources as needed to provide follow-up and to ensure that corrective actions are tracked; Disseminate "Lessons learned" for benefit of program and internal company audience as appropriate; Provide written documentation of audit results and corrective action plans.
- Proper packaging of waste to maximize efficiently and maintain compliance.
- Transport and store wastes from satellite areas to waste storage area and ensure that each is properly packaged, profiled and labeled prior to shipment.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors in chemistry, biology, or environmental science preferred.
- 3+ years of hazardous waste experience
- Ability to develop and deliver training materials and programs related to environmental health, safety, and hazardous materials management.
- Familiarity with regulatory status requirements of Small and Large Quantity Generators
- Requires sitting, standing, walking, puling and/or pushing, stooping and crouching
- Requires lifting, carrying, grasping, speaking and listening
- Requires climbing, determining color, tasting and smelling
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.