The Inspector, Quality Assurance conducts inspections of sellable goods and returns to ensure Brother products conform to expected quality standards and identify potential post-sales quality
Let's Grow Together
Our mission is to live our “at your side” promise and simplify and enrich the lives of our customers, employees, and communities. "At your side" is more than a slogan to us; it’s the purpose we do our best to fulfill every day. With a legacy spanning over a century, this is a great place to launch or expand any career and push the boundaries of what comes next. We're committed to achieving shared success, and we provide opportunities for you to develop through experience, exposure and education. Our people have always leveraged their unique perspectives to keep us on the right track for a lasting future. If you want to innovate, learn, and grow with a global leader that builds products, services, and a company people love, then we’ll be “at your side” every step of the way.
- Complete assigned quality inspections in a timely and accurate manner by following detailed inspection procedures
- Correctly identify product failure modes, as defined in the inspection procedure and record any data and information necessary to describe the failure to project stakeholders
- Create complete and accurate descriptions, both written and photographic of any failure modes encountered
- Accurately enter required data into NSSFC (National Service Shop Floor Control) during the inspection process
- Maintain a safe and organized workstation and area at all times
- Participate in special projects as needed to meet Technical Solutions departmental strategic objectives
- Provide feedback and input as possible to improve special project quality, processes and procedures
- High School Diploma (or G.E.D.)
- Minimum of 2 years working in a production or manufacturing facility, assembling new or refurbished products
- Minimum of 1 year inspecting parts or finished products in a production or manufacturing facility
- Ability to read and comprehend technical work instructions
- Ability to accurately perform basic arithmetic calculations
- Basic Word, Outlook, Excel
- A competitive base salary
- Rich and comprehensive benefits package
- Casual dress environment
- Tuition reimbursement: Up to 10k yearly
- Access to learning and development online and in-person classes
Brother International Corporation has earned its reputation as a premier provider of home office and business products, home appliances for the sewing and crafting enthusiast as well as industrial solutions that revolutionize the way we live and work. Brother International Corporation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Brother Industries Ltd. With worldwide sales exceeding $6 billion, this global manufacturer was started more than 100 years ago. Bridgewater, New Jersey is the corporate headquarters for Brother in the Americas. It has fully integrated sales, marketing services, manufacturing, research and development capabilities located in the U.S. In addition to its headquarters, Brother has facilities in California, Illinois and Tennessee, as well as subsidiaries in Canada, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Peru and Mexico. For more information, visit www.brother.com.
Brother International Corporation ("Brother") is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or make employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal laws. If you require any physical or other assistance in completing this application, a reasonable accommodation will be made upon request.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.