Req ID: 129287
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Integration Architect (Remote) to join our team in Chicago, Illinois (US-IL), United States (US).
- Collaborate with client and other stakeholders to understand technological & business challenges faced in Integration space and architect/design Integration solutions aligned with client's business objectives and goals.
- Understand high-level Integration needs and define efficient, scalable and high-performance Enterprise-level Integration Solution Architecture and Design.
- Provide technical expertise required for the Integration projects implementation.
- Participate in defining and implementing standards and guidelines for the design, development, testing and release management pertaining to Integration projects.
- Provide technical and project related guidance to team on day to day basis.
- Collaborate with team to identify issues and queries during the implementation and provide a medium between development and business layer for resolving those issues/queries.
- Monitor different phases of project execution, identify areas for improvements and help in designing and implementing automated delivery solutions.
- Manages overall and day to day technology operations for Integration projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Lead team meetings and checkpoints to track progress, issues, queries and act as communication layer between technical team and other stakeholders.
- Develop standards, processes and templates, as necessary for Integration projects delivery.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to resolve project impediments, issues and challenges to ensure timely project delivery.
- Responsible to lead meetings with client and other vendors on technology architecture matters.
- Provide day to day guidance to the team on project issues and arrange additional trainings, if necessary.
- Undergraduate degree with minimum 8 years of experience in designing/leading enterprise integration programs/projects delivery
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in designing integration solutions and architecture principles
- Minimum 5+ years of hands-on experience in designing and developing interfaces in one or more leading Integration technologies (e.g. Rhapsody, IIB, Ensemble, MuleSoft, etc.)
- Minimum 5+ years strong background and understanding of Integration, Distributed enterprise messaging services, APIs, cloud computing solutions, Security and DevOps technologies landscape
- 3+ years of Healthcare Provider domain, including department workflows and processes, and standards (i.e. HL7, CCD, DICOM, etc.)
- 5+ years experience with handling customer and other third-party vendors effectively
- Must be flexible and adaptable towards changing organizational needs
- Should be able to advise management and developers on potential future business needs.
- Good knowledge of Healthcare regulations (e.g. HIPAA, ARRA) & their impact on business.
- Good experience of MS office suit including VISIO. Build Use Cases.
- Should have good Conceptual Modeling Skills to engage stakeholders in more meaningful dialog and decompose the Abstract into Details.
- Good Communication and inter-personal skills
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Consulting, Cloud, Testing, Solution Architect, Technology
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.