At Procter & Gamble Grooming, we put our consumers first. We are collaborative product teams made up of engineers, designers and product managers building digital products of superior quality and value to improve the lives of the world's consumers. We work across Procter & Gamble's brands like Gillette, Taos, Venus and others to understand consumer problems and build innovative solutions at scale.
Our iOS Engineers bring innovative products to life within Procter and Gamble by doing ground-breaking iOS engineering work and treating usability as our top priority. Our iOS engineers use the best of the latest tooling and best practices from the Apple ecosystem to power the highest quality consumer experiences worldwide.
This role requires collaboration across every discipline of the team, from user interface and experience designers to integration with our global platform engineers. iOS engineers deliver high-quality code and are advocates in the conversation for P&G consumers using iOS devices across the globe.
As an iOS Engineer, you will:
- Work with the team and ask questions to ensure the solutions match the problems at hand.
- Build out new and existing iOS applications using Swift and the latest recommended tools from Apple (such as SwiftUI and Combine)
- Convert designs from tools like Sketch and Invision into iOS layouts
- Integrate with various internal and external (3rd party) APIs
- Maintain security and privacy at or above the industry standard/global legal requirements
- Learn and iterate solutions based on feedback from colleagues, partners, and, most importantly, our consumers.
Individuals set up for maximum success are:
- Driven by curiosity and the desire to always improve the product
- Passionate about the apple ecosystem and pushing it to its full potential
- Able to challenge with understanding and receive those challenges in kind.
- A Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years building iOS applications using Swift
- Experience with Apple BLE stack
- Experience with consuming GraphQL APIs
We want you to know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.