Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is hiring an IT Asset Analyst who will be responsible for managing the day to day tasks associated with the IT Asset Management process supporting our Corporate IT department. In this role, you’ll report to the IT Asset Manager
This position will be located in Fairfax, VA.
What you’ll be doing…..
- Identifies opportunities and implements strategies that will reduce overall costs and improve organizational performance.
- Monitors all IT assets from procurement through disposition for compliance to all regulatory bodies and organizational standards.
- Documenting asset details and tracking through the life cycle
- Enters, modifies and performs maintenance on ITAM automated tool.
- Managing software licenses and maintenance agreements
- Performs audits of all IT assets throughout the enterprise
- Works with other IT functions to identify and document procurement requirements and create requisitions for IT purchases and communicates with customer throughout requisition process
- Data analysis and report generation related to above responsibilities
What you’ll need……
- 3-5 years in IT procurement and asset management
- Asset management experience including managing contracts, software licenses and maintenance agreements include cloud license agreement
- Knowledge of the entire procurement cycle from requisition thru disposition.
- Thorough understanding of current technologies and how they relate to the business units.
- Experience documenting asset details through the life cycle process
- Experience with Enterprise Agreements and licensing options with software providers such as Microsoft and Adobe
- Knowledge of Office 365 tools
- Vendor management skills
- Strong Excel skills, including pivot tables and/or use of business analysis tools
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.