Responsible for assisting in the support and delivery of all Martin Brower applications, specifically addressing level 2 and 3 escalated requests. Analyzes specific and complex business problems to be solved with applications. Assists in the identification and development processes and procedures within applications that are cost-effective and meet user requirements. Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Support primary-use applications and functional areas in the Business Solutions team.
- Act as primary Subject Matter Expert in 1-2 business functions such as Customer Service, Sales Order Processing, Accounting, AP, AR, Centralized Data Management and Supply Chain or Inventory.
- Develop, maintain and continuously progress in knowledge of business functions.
- Participate in the analysis and design of system solutions, providing assistance and direction to development teams, leveraging a standard SDLC model from Concept, Analysis/Requirements through Development, QA, Implementation and Decommission.
- Analyze impact of proposed solution across the business, develop use cases to explain/demonstrate business requirements/specifications to IT team, and contribute a business or process perspective during design reviews.
- Understand and fully utilize ITIL-type methodology for responding to functional and technical issues, from incident management, assist in technical investigation to identify root causes, creating plans and mitigation for user processes.
- Provide analysis and recommendations to consistently improve business processes and technology with analysis, providing both design and execution of training of customers, help desk personnel and system developers on new and existing processes.
- Manage issues resolution with appropriate levels of urgency with customers, helpdesk personnel and developers using solid negotiation and conflict management skills, escalating to management and senior leadership appropriately.
- Independently run small projects, leading application, infrastructure and business resources utilizing the SDLC model.
- Demonstrate self-confidence while showing respect and support to others.
- Independently develop and nurture strong and appropriate relationships with business and technical partners as well as customers in order to advance system efficiency and overall IT perception and support.
- Both domestic and international travel may be required.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Four-year Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a BS/BA in Management Information Systems/Science.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a business analysis role, in a multi-location organization in a 24×7 environment (preferably in a Distribution environment).
- Experience with JDEdwards EnterpriseOne supporting ERP applications in a wholesale or distribution environment with multiple distribution centers and 24/7 operations.
- Working knowledge of business processes, system development and process improvements.
- Proficient in gathering business requirements, process flows and use cases.
- Experience with modeling and mapping as-is and to-be business processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert in Microsoft Office.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.