We Hire Veterans – Proud Employer of Military Veterans and Their Significant Others
The position of IT Support Helpdesk is critical to ensure a high level of IT support to our customers, both internal and external; providing an all around enjoyable IT experience for the end users.
Job Responsibilities & Essential Functions
- Resolve escalated helpdesk tickets
- See End-user issues through to completion
- Setup new computers
- Troubleshoot end-user issues both hardware and software
- Maintain Network Infrastructure, Server Infrastructure, Software alongside application owners, & Client Hardware/Printers
- Onboarding/training of new users for IT systems
- Update IT inventory
- Documentation of IT systems
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Attendance is an essential job function.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent, Bachelors Preferred
- 1-4 years in IT related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ticketing System experience
- Intermediate in Server Hardware configuration and deployment
- Intermediate Server software configuration and deployment
- Intermediate in Network (router/switch/firewall) configuration and deployment
- RMM tool (Ex. Connectwise / Kaseya)
- Thorough Documentation via collaborative tool (Ex. IT Glue / RDM)
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: State of Illinois Permanent Employee Registration Card (PERC)
F.E. Moran Security Solutions' mission is to protect people, places and profits. We accomplish this mission every day by providing innovative life safety and security solutions, high quality equipment and installations, customized monitoring, and unsurpassed customer service. In just a few years, we have become one of the top 20 security companies by revenue in the United States as ranked by SDM Magazine. We will deliver exceptional operating performance allowing us to invest in the continued growth and development of our employees, customers and communities.
Every member of our team works with a strong sense of service, humility, accountability, purpose, and empowerment, knowing that they play an important role in protecting the lives and property of our customers across the country. We take our jobs seriously and value the relationships and trust we develop with each of our customers. Our company believes strongly in promoting and adjusting incentives on the basis of merit.
Our team members are eligible to participate in a robust benefit program including, medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, life insurance, retirement plans, paid time off, paid holidays, gym reimbursement program and many other ancillary benefits.
We have office locations in the following metro areas: Champaign IL, Effingham IL, Carmel IN, Chicago IL, Detroit MI, and Wichita KS and serve clients nationally.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.