CompuCom Systems, Inc. provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for enterprise, midsize and small businesses. We are now a part of the Office Depot family of companies.
CompuCom enables our clients to focus on what matters most – their customers and their businesses. To do so, we employ a customer-centric, hard-working, and talented group of people. Apply to join our team today through this IT Inventory Control Analyst role. Come join a growing global company that has a laid-back culture, values your skills, focuses on growing your career, and promotes work-life balance.
Help us grow our legacy. We’re transforming the way all businesses receive IT services. Our client’s tech problems are no longer theirs, the ownership lies with us. We innovate everything. We connect everyone and we do it all in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. Join CompuCom. Grow with CompuCom. Build the CompuCom legacy!
The primary function of an Inventory Control Analyst is to control the current inventory and monitor the inventory mailbox. While doing so, they must maintain a high level of quality control in the Distribution center as they interact with Internal Departments and External Teams to maintain Expected Customer Service Level Agreements.
· Flexible and great team player.
· Ensures ISO 9001-2008 ISO Quality Standards are actively followed at all times.
· Cycle count processing and variance correction
· Assures a safe and organized work environment
· Work together with all groups to maintain accurate inventory
· Detail-oriented and able to communicate with all departments
· Inventory control experience
· Ability to drive power equipment
· Strong organizational, and team player skills, with good communication .
· Must be able to multi- task, and help drive improvements.
· Innovative thinker.
· Proven track record in current role.
· Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends.
· Knowledge of Distribution processes and procedures.
· Understanding of inventory systems
· Microsoft Office and Google Suite experience preferred
CompuCom is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.