MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Perform the end to end project management activities for projects/ initiatives assigned, including project planning, execution, monitoring, and closing, to effectively and efficiently manage Branch's projects, including but not limited to system implementation projects.
* Work with initiative/ project sponsor to develop comprehensive project plan that define project scope, project stakeholders, roles and responsibilities, timelines
* Act as the bridge among Branch project stakeholders and implementation vendors (if applicable)
* Manage change requests including changes of initiative/ project scope, timelines, etc.
* Responsible for archiving projects related documentation for regulatory examination and internal audit review purpose
*Education and Experience Requirements:*
* Bachelor's degree required, majors in Business / Finance, Statistics, Computer Science, or Information Systems preferred
* 3-5 years of work experience in the Financial Institutions ideally in Risk or Compliance
* Must have working experience in project management or project delivery, IT project management experience is a plus
* Highly organized and able to operate in team environments, especially in cross-functional teams
* Experience working with the PMO or within the PMO
*Skills and Knowledge:*
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills for reporting and documentation
* Strong computer skills, proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, experience with project management and collaboration tools such as Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Jira, etc. is a plus
* Ability to read, write, Mandarin speaking is a plus
* Must be detail-oriented
The Firm is a leader in Financial Services and has a strong presence in the US.
* Competitive benefits
* Remote to start
* Client is unable to sponsor visas at this time
* Please apply or directly send me your resume to:
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.