IT Project Manager Description:
As a Consultant at Spyglass Microsoft Technology Group (MTG) you will be working on projects to develop technology solutions for a variety of clients in industries such as Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and Higher Education. Your work is generally done at client locations in the Greater Boston and New England area in a team environment that consists of Spyglass MTG and Client members.
IT Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and execute technical customer projects from inception through closure to ensure timely, cost effective delivery to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Aid the presales process by lending your project management expertise to sales pursuits and proposals.
- Develop efficient project plans (and estimates) and effectively implement, drive and coordinate these plans
- Create and update project status reports, risks / issues list, project plans
- Schedule and facilitate meetings to provide status, obtain sign off, resolve critical issues, and work through project scheduling conflicts.
- Capture and distribute meeting notes
- Anticipate and effectively resolve problems and address roadblocks.
- Implement and/or work within an established budget.
- Effectively communicate project status to the project team, executives and clients.
- Create professional presentations to communicate project information effectively.
- Assist with communication and training plan creation if / as needed
- Requirements gathering and documentation. Document gaps between current state and future state; writing use cases, etc.
- Assist project QA resources with test planning and execution if / as needed
- Work as both an individual contributor and team member on projects.
- Must be available to travel, up to 15% of the time, to and from client sites outside of the New England region.
- Must continuously maintain and upgrade self-knowledge of industry, market and related products/solutions and maintain valid certifications.
- Must possess the ability to think strategically, process information logically and solve problems.
- Must possess the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
IT Project Manager Requirements:
- Prior consulting / contracting experience is a requirement
- Bachelors degree in related field of study, or relevant work experience
- A minimum of 6 years IT project management experience.
- Experience developing proposals, and / or statements of work.
- Strong Microsoft Project skills
- Solid oral and written communication and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work with both technical and non-technical individuals, both in gathering information and communicating direction and status.
- Professional and consultative mindset with commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral).
- Ability to come up with creative solutions for ambiguous problems and learn quickly.
Valued but not required IT Project Manager skills and experience:
- PMP or equivalent industry certification.
- Demonstrate key SharePoint and Office 365 functional capabilities
- Assist with site owner and end user out of the box and SharePoint custom application planning and training if / as needed
- Familiarity with UML business requirements and process modeling artifacts (Use Case Diagrams, Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack with specific experience in managing SharePoint projects.
- Solid functional understanding of SharePoint On-Premises (e.g. 2010 / 2013/ 2016) and Office 365 / SharePoint Online.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or protected veteran status.
Spyglass MTG is an EEO Employer- Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.