NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a IT Project Manager(s) to join our team in Eastern Canada Canada (CA). (Remote)
Responsible for consistent application of all standard project management methodology processes, tools, and documentation throughout the project lifecycle as aligned to the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- 8+ years of previous Project Management experience required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Healthcare and/or Insurance Industry experience preferred.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Familiarity in the application of project management principles.
- Strong and proven coordination and project management skills.
- Applications/Infrastructure Project Management experience preferred.
- The best candidates have some years to many years of US healthcare experience – either in payer or provider organizations.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Project Manager, Program Manager, Consulting, Manager, Technology, Management
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.