MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Understand Risk Assessment Process and assist with business data processing, including data review, sanity check and scoring
* Work with stakeholder and IT to refine and update Business Requirement Documents (the data scope ETL logic, criteria and specification) for the purpose of Risk Assessment
* Facilitate User Acceptance Testing with LOBs, communicate and obtain feedback from the businesses, and document issues based on test scripts and test cases
* Manage project timeline with IT and LOBs, coordinate test plans and document resolution steps
* Create/update User Operations Manual for the Risk Assessment Application and conduct user training
* Provide User and IT supports throughout development, UAT, and Go-Live stages
* Facilitate Risk Assessment Engine Project Application development based on new Business Requirements
* Design metrics and dashboards using business intelligence tool on Qlik applications
* relevant experience as a Business Analyst or similar position is required
* Experience with compliance reporting and risk analysis is required
* Experience with creating and maintaining Business Requirement, and Functional Specification Documents related to compliance risk analysis dashboard, metrics or other reporting tool is required
* Proficient with MS Office, Advanced MS Excel and Access
* Demonstrated analytical, quantitative, problem solving and conceptual skills
* Experience in Compliance Application and Qlik is preferred but not required
* Knowledge of Java, SQL and HTML, SDLC on web applications and database development is preferred but not required
A large international financial institution
A competitive salary.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.