Address: 501 Easy Drive
Klein Tools has a 160-year history of serving the hand tool needs of professional tradesmen with products that represent a standard of excellence, innovation, technology and quality in our industry. We are looking for candidates who want a career working with The Premier Brand of Hand Tools.
We are currently looking for an IT Services Analyst to be located in our Mansfield, TX Facility.
Provides technical support to user community related to company computer equipment and software, printers, passwords/system access, and on/off-boarding. The Analyst will be responsible for assisting with on/off-boarding of end users and providing Tier 1 technical support according to the support process.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
1. Serve as the first point of contact for employees seeking technical assistance.
2. Adhere to department policies and procedures.
3. Log service requests in the IT ticketing management system and assign to appropriate resources.
4. Respond quickly and effectively to a variety of tier 1 service requests from employees across multiple locations. The requests may include resetting passwords, granting users access to various systems, installing software, ordering computer equipment, setting up and disabling user accounts, configuring employee workstations, deploying windows operating system images to new computers, returning equipment when lease expires, and troubleshooting computer and printer issues.
5. Maintain communications with employees during the resolution process.
6. Maintain computers, users and policy in Active Directory.
7. Identify and encourage the use of self-service options when available.
8. Troubleshoot technical issues remotely and in person.
9. Recognize and escalate urgent and complex requests as appropriate (or provide a previously documented solution if available).
10. Understand and follow standard help desk procedures.
11. Close assigned service requests within the appropriate timeframe.
12. Perform other duties as assigned.
Associates Degree and two years of technical work experience is required. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
Convey a positive, helpful attitude in person, over the phone, and via email communication to users at all levels within the company. Experience supporting Windows operating systems, MS Office suite of applications, and Domain/Active Directory administration is required. Familiar with PC imaging processes.
Ability to apply analytical thinking, deductive reasoning, and problem solving techniques effectively. Ability to multitask, manage shifting priorities, and work independently to complete tasks and meet deadlines.
Klein Tools provides a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- 401(k) Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Shared Cost Medical & Dental
- Flex Spending
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Onsite Employee Fitness Center
If you have the commitment to succeed and the desire to join an organization recognized as the industry leader, please submit your cover letter and resume.
No phone calls please.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.