The IT Solutions Architect/Developer plays a leadership role in the digital transformation of the organization. Working with the business unit leaders and departments heads, the IT Solutions Architect/Developer determines, evaluates, guides, designs, develops and implements information technology solutions that enhance business value and achieve business objectives.
Utilizing tools including but not limited to Microsoft SharePoint, Office 365, Microsoft Flow, Power Apps, Power BI and Salesforce, the IT Solutions Architect/Developer leads projects from inception through design and delivery to successful implementation.
- Play a central role in leveraging the Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint online and Salesforce platforms.
- Research and select the appropriate solution platform, Office 365 apps, Apps for SharePoint, Salesforce, or other solution to solve business challenges.
- Partner with business unit and department leaders to design, implement, provide guidance and support solutions using Office 365 apps, Apps for SharePoint, Salesforce or other applications and tool sets.
- Gather business unit and department requirements, determine priorities, perform due diligence activities, select and recommend solutions, develop scopes of work and implementation plans.
- Develop and prioritize solutions that enhance business value, produce a return on investment and achieve business objectives.
- Deliver, implement and support solutions that meet business needs using the Office 365 suite; including SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, Flow, Teams, Delve, Sway, Stream and Planner.
- Administer, manage and implement changes to the enterprise Office 365, SharePoint and Salesforce implementations.
- Development and implementation of solutions for enterprise content Management, workflows and enterprise search.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure services.
- Identify, research and keep apprised of emerging cloud technologies, solutions, strategies, and developments documenting with the goal of identifying opportunities for their use.
- Provide thought leadership on best practices for solution design with an understanding of Information Architecture functionality including site mapping, application integration, enterprise search, content classification as well as mobile platforms.
- Present thoughts and ideas to stake holder groups of various sizes and technical knowledge levels.
- Elicit and analyze business processes and requirements from technical and non-technical teams and convert business requirements into system functionality.
- Be the Office365 subject matter expert for complex user support questions.
- Analyze the feasibility and perform testing of new features in Office 365, SharePoint Online and Salesforce as they become available.
- Assist in the development of training documentation, and provide training as needed.
- Work with other members of the Information Systems department to ensure standards are included, applied and maintained across all product sets and solutions.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Computer Science or other related field.
- Microsoft Solutions Expert or Developer certification.
- Demonstrated business acumen including a basic understanding of accounting, human resources, operations, procurement and sourcing.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
- Proficient in performing needs assessments and making recommendations based on the discovered needs.
- Working knowledge of common project implementation methodologies and best practices including Scrum and Agile.
- Experience implementing and managing Microsoft SharePoint with an understanding of overall architecture, hierarchy, and administration.
- Experience working with and implementing Office 365 features such as Yammer, Delve, Flow, Power Apps, Teams, OneDrive for Business, Office Online and workflow tools.
- Skilled with PowerShell for O365 and SharePoint and the O365 administration portal.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, Visual Studio Team Services or equivalent source control system.
- Knowledge of Salesforce administration and development.
- Understanding of networking concepts and Windows Server Operating Systems.
- Experience working with related technologies such as SQL Server including SSRS and SSIS, Internet Information Server, Active Directory, Microsoft Azure Services
- Advanced troubleshooting skills and ability to solve complex issues effectively.
- Travel among plants, corporate and satellite locations is required.
- Work involves extensive use of a personal computer or laptop.
- Most work is performed inside in a normal office environment.
- Some work may be performed on the factory floor.
- Responsibilities may require weekend or late evening work depending upon the requirements of the project.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.