Solving complex technical problems. Empowering your career growth.
We're searching for a collaborative IT Support Technician to help us provide best-in-class technical service for our diverse customer base in Tyler, TX. We use technology to build stronger relationships, solve ever-evolving problems, and put people first. By covering the costs of certificates and providing paid study time, we're also deeply invested in your continued growth.
Our unique career path allows you to pursue what you're most passionate about. From Information Security and Network Operations to Management and Business Intelligence, you can grow in any direction you want at CalTech. All you need is a "can do" attitude and a strong work ethic. Sound good to you? Join us.
Want a raise within your first 120 days? We offer that.
Your career can grow quickly when you join our team. As an IT Support Technician, you'll have access to monthly coaching, industry-leading training, and clearly communicated goals. If you meet your goals for your first 120 days, we'll give you a raise. It's really as simple as that.
What you'll do as a IT Support Technician:
- Making the customer your top priority at all times, you will provide exceptional service according to technical requests.
- Provide technical support across a wide variety of operating systems and devices.
- Escalate customer support to the necessary leadership as needed.
- Collaborate with other IT team members to provide best-in-class service.
- Some after-hours work is required for this position.
What skills you'll need:
- You must complete and maintain a current A+ and a Security+ certification within 120 days of your start date.
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field is preferred.
- Ideally, you have at least 1 year of information technology experience.
- You also have excellent communication skills.
This position involves mostly in-office work, some on-site and occasional travel for customer support. Some after-business hours will be required, as well as the use of a personal vehicle for job-related travel with mileage reimbursement.
We're an IT solutions provider focused on putting people first.
Since our founding in 1988, we have been building lasting relationships and delivering value through exceptional technology services. Our dedication to doing so starts with only hiring teammates who also value integrity, are dynamic communicators seeking excellence, and are fully committed to their personal success as well as the success of the team.
Whether we're helping clients secure their data, strengthen their technical infrastructure, or prepare cutting-edge cyber defense systems, we're passionate about giving people peace of mind and empowering our employee's personal and professional growth in the process. In fact, we've even been named one of the Best Companies to Work for in Texas for nine years in a row by the Texas Association of Business, the Society for Human Resource Management, and Texas Monthly!
We offer comprehensive benefits.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K retirement plan
- Employee stock purchase program
- Paid time off
- Paid volunteer time
- Paid holidays
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Trustmark supplemental insurance
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Corporate Care counseling services
Join our family-centered business.
CalTech's equal employment opportunity policy provides for a fair and equal employment opportunity for all job applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age over 40, familial status, disability, genetic information, or any other class protected by applicable federal, state and local law.
CalTech reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job. If you would like to request an accommodation during the hiring process or employment, contact the Human Resources department at [email protected] or 877-223-6401.