Req ID: 140221
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a IT Technical Recruiter to join our team in Mexico City, México (MX-MEX), Mexico (MX).
- Act as a subject matter expert to define, manage, and measure effective recruiting and sourcing strategies for multiple lines of business.
- Consult with hiring leaders and make recommendations regarding talent plan and hiring strategy leveraging competitive intelligence.
- Leverage understanding of the employment market to communicate market trends and value-added perspective on how to best source and assess talent.
- Grow and measures talent pipeline efficacy needed to achieve hiring plan.
- Manage the full-life cycle of requisitions from source to hire for multiple lines of business.
- Conduct deep sourcing through various channels; CRM, LinkedIn, Indeed, etc. to find the best talent.
- Assess talent and presents only the top slate of talent to hiring team.
- Responsible for setting and achieving hiring plan goals through data driven decisions.
- Develop and extends offers and completes negotiations as needed.
- Continually adapt to new technology that improves recruiting efficiency and candidate / hiring manager experience.
- Uphold the brand and experience standards for candidates and hiring managers.
- Aid in leveling workload of recruiting team by monitoring metrics and cycle-time.
Job-Specific Skills, Experience & Education
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience in a Recruiting function.
- Must be bi-lingual English/Spanish (written/verbal communication).
- Technology savvy with a high level of proficiency with recruiting software; ATS, CRM, event management and other screening / scheduling automation software.
- Proven experience targeting high-producing talent using advanced search techniques, passive sourcing, social media, personal network, referrals, etc.
- Full-cycle recruiting experience is required with a proven ability to attract, recruit and close.
- Experience using metrics and reports to manage/monitor workload and cycle-time.
- Consultative and ability to effectively influence managers throughout the hiring process.
- Ability to influence change across and process improvements across teams.
- Bachelor's degree
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Consulting, Cloud, CRM, Technology
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.