Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top Secret SCI + Polygraph
Public Trust/Other Required:
GDITprovides DoDIIS (Department of Defense Intelligence Information System) customers worldwide with an ESOC consisting of Self-Help Knowledge Portals, remote Service Desk resolution support, and in-field customer engagement support. GDITis the first point of contact for IT problem resolutions helping to increase user satisfaction, reduce resolution time, and consolidate and standardize remote and in-field customer support at the enterprise level.
Research, create and modify KB articles, SOPs guides and provide assistance to the Enterprise Service Operations Center personnel. Take phone calls during call surges, low staffing, outages and as required by management.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and design training courses, for the company's program, applications and systems to include lectures and hands-on sessions.
- Works closely with Training Leads, technical leaders, and subject matter experts (SMEs) to identify, update, and drive various training programs.
- Works closely with the Knowledge Management team and assist as required by management.
- Take service desk calls during call surges and times of low staffing or as required by management.
- Analyzes issues and problems systematically, drawing sound conclusions and translating conclusions into timely decisions and actions.
- Plan, implement and maintain an effective, vibrant training curriculum.
- Provide the sharing of best practices, including workshops, one-on-one guidance, and troubleshooting.
- Monitor training employees while they work phones or web tickets.
- Maintain communications on knowledge sharing across the organization, andparticipate in orientation and training sessions.
- Collaborates with others in their own unit and across boundaries. Willing to seek help as needed.
- Open to new ideas; shares own knowledge; applies knowledge in daily work; builds partnerships for learning and knowledge sharing.
- Makes things happen; balances "analysis" with "doing". Sets high standards for self; Is committed to organizational goals.
- BS/BA degree and 5+ years experience
- Ability to write training manuals and guidance.
- TS/SCI clearance required (CI poly preferred or must be able to obtain).
- Technical certification to meet DoD 8570 compliance required (IAT LevelII minimum).
- Previous Service Center proficiency/technical ability and technical skills desirable.
- MS Office suite proficiency.
- Shift work availability a plus.
The likely hourly rate for this position is between $28.85 – $43.27, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA CO Colorado Springs
Additional Work Locations:
Total Rewards at GDIT:
Our benefits package for all US-based employees includes a variety of medical plan options, some with Health Savings Accounts, dental plan options, a vision plan, and a 401(k) plan offering the ability to contribute both pre and post-tax dollars up to the IRS annual limits and receive a company match. To encourage work/life balance, GDIT offers employees full flex work weeks where possible and a variety of paid time off plans, including vacation, sick and personal time, holidays, paid parental, military, bereavement and jury duty leave. To ensure our employees are able to protect their income, other offerings such as short and long-term disability benefits, life, accidental death and dismemberment, personal accident, critical illness and business travel and accident insurance are provided or available. We regularly review our Total Rewards package to ensure our offerings are competitive and reflect what our employees have told us they value most.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.