Don’t just dream about What’s Next – build it!
Nexient specializes in bringing a “Product Mindset” to our work, using small, nimble teams, Agile thinking and other techniques from product development to build great custom software people love to use.
And as America’s leading 100% US, 100% Agile software services partner, we’re building it here instead of sending tech jobs offshore.
People are noticing.
Our clients include some of America’s favorite brands in retail, healthcare, financial services and more – but also some very cool product companies you may not have heard of yet. We’re recognized as a Gartner Cool Vendor, HfS Hot Vendor and the only 100% US tech company in the World’s Top 100 Outsourcers. You might have read about us in The New York Times.
- Silicon Valley innovation (through our Bay Area innovation hub, and network of startups and emerging technology partners)
- Scalable, Midwest delivery (with 65+ Agile teams in high talent cities like Ann Arbor, Michigan)
- Onsite collaboration (with product managers and other key roles working face-to-face with client teams around the country)
Come build with us!
Role and Responsibilities
- Create software code, unit tests and assist with encoding, testing, debugging, and documentation
- Understand client requirements and prepare designs for translating those into software applications
- Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality
- Perform installation of code releases and patches and write scripts or programs for IT applications
Experience & Skills:
- 2 – 8 year’s experience in programming primarily around Java, J2EE stack for backend application development,
- Strong experience in object oriented design development
- Hands on experience on development frameworks like Spring /boot, Hibernate and MVC
- Must have experience with Microservices.
- Experienced in writing and consuming SOAP & REST web services
- Experience on middleware packages like Web Logic, WebSphere and / or JBoss is a big plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience working on developing enterprise web applications for F500 corporations is a big plus
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, Master Degree is a big plus.
Benefits & Perks:
- Company sponsored health, dental, vision insurance and flexible spending account (FSA) for employees and their families including domestic partners
- Paid Vacation Time and company holidays
- 401K plan
- Lunch & Learn
- Passionate, collaborative and awesome co-workers
- World class training and career mentorship
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.