A large financial client is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join the capital markets risk team to sit in Manhattan or New Brunswick NJ. This team primarily works on building systems for countertype risk management for the bank. This group has built their own risk platform from the ground up and this candidate will be responsible for adding enhancements and maintaining this current platform. The candidate will assist in ensuring the platform has necessary enhancements and upgrades that align with the SA-CVA regulations as well as assist in platform migrations and upgrades. This candidate will work alongside 7 other developers and will be doing 60% implementations and 40% maintenance of this risk platform.
– Experience with CCAR, SA-CVA, SA-CCR regulations and restrictions
– Fixed income derivatives experience
– 10+ years experience as a Java Developer working within a financial environment
– 5+ years experience with system architecture and design to build analytical pricing models
– Experience with Multithreading , caching, and distributed computing
– Experience with Java Spring in an agile environment
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.