Responsible for planning and designing new software and web applications. Analyzes, tests and assists with the integration of new applications. Documents all development activity. Assists with training non-technical personnel. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- At least 5 yrs of experience in Core Java, J2EE. Ability to code in any of the following technologies – Java 8/12/14, Angular JS, Spring.
- At least 2 yrs of experience in developing REST based microservices using Spring boot, knowledge of web security implementation using oAuth
- At least 2 yrs experience in architecting complex software solutions for running application at scale in the cloud.
- At least 2 yrs of experience using Kubernetes and ansible.
- At least 2 yrs of experience using AWS services – RDS, EKS, ECR, S3, etc.
- Experience of NoSQL is a plus
- At least 2 yrs of experience in automated testing using Junit, TestNG
- At least 2 yrs of experience in using CI/CD tools prefereably maven, Jenkins, Concourse, docker, git or similar tools
- At least 4 yrs of experience in software development life cycle
- At least 2 yrs of experience in translating functional/non-fucntional requirements to system requirements
- Experience in working with code quality tools such as SonarQube.
- Experience in working with Middleware technologies such as RabbitMQ, Kafka.
- At least 2 years of experience in working on Linux platform and basic shell scripting.
- Experience in load testing tools such as JMeter is a plus.
- Familiarity with GraphQL is a plus.
- Displays in-depth knowledge of engineering methodologies, concepts, skills and their application in the area of specified engineering specialty.
- Displays in-depth knowledge of and ability to apply, process design and redesign skills. Presents and defends architectural, design and technical choices to internal audiences.
- Displays knowledge of and ability to apply, project management skills.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.