Req ID: 101154
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Java Microservices and Spring Batch Developer Lead to join our team in Chandler, Arizona (US-AZ), United States (US).
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces
- Define site objectives by analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality
- Design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle, determining design methodologies and tool sets, completing programming using languages and software products, designing, and conducting tests
- 5+ years of overall experience
- Lead the development effort of web services, design and develop SOAP based web services, develop XML schema designs
- Clear understanding of web services and SOA related standards like REST/OAuth/JSON and SOAP/WSDL
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives
- Complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities, contributing to team meetings, troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
- Support Client by developing documentation and assistance tools
- Update job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations
- Experience in shell script is a plus
- Understanding of Web services approach including Web service protocols such as SOAP and REST
- Understanding of SOA concepts, principles and patterns is required
- Good communication and presentation skills
- 3+ years of working experience in Java/JEE-Java Framework-Spring
- 2+ years of working experience in development methodologies-Agile with Scrum
- 2+ years of working experience in UI Development with Spring MVC
- 2+ years of working experience in Test Driven Development (TDD)
- 2+ years of working experience in any RDBMS database (Oracle/DB2/SQL Server)
Minimum Education and Certifications:
- Undergrad degree in Computer Science or equivalent with relevant work experience
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.