Why Work at LeafFilter?
LeafFilter Gutter Protection has cultivated a passionate and inspired team with the support of an excellent workplace culture. People are at the heart of everything we do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very finest to ensure we make a difference…both to the homeowners we support and to the staff that’s at the heart of it all. Are you looking for a workplace with excellent culture, benefits, and opportunities for advancement? How about weekly pay, casual dress, and a fun work environment? Because we’re looking for someone just like you to make our team extraordinary.
Are we your company?
LeafFilter is dominating the gutter protection industry and we continue to grow. We work hard and play harder. We’re a big company with a small company feel. We have ambition and drive and we’re in constant development. For us, we strive to be better than the best and we want you to join in our success! LeafFilter is the #1 rated gutter guard system in the nation as evaluated by the leading consumer publication. Since 2005, LeafFilter has grown from one small office in Hudson, OH to North America’s largest gutter protection company and a leader in the home improvement industry. From marketing to sales, installation, and service, we have the best team, right along with the best gutter protection solution.
What do we offer?
- Industry leading compensation package
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 90 days
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness programs including Peerfit
- Endless opportunity for growth and advancement
- LeafFilter Awards and Accolades: (2019)
- Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in America for eight straight years
- Qualified Remodeler Magazine’s Top 500 List: 4th Largest Remodeler
- Remodeling Magazine’s Top 550 List: 3rd Largest Remodeler
- Top Workplace by Cleveland Plain Dealer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement unit and functional testing
- Perform design and code reviews
- Share knowledge and learning with the team and contribute to system architecture design decisions
- Experience in planning and delivering software used across multiple products and organizational units
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Continue to grow their skillset to include emerging technologies/industry trends, applying those trends to their everyday work
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
- BS. in Computer Science, or other related Science/Engineering field
- 3 + years of experience with object-oriented PHP
- Please include any links to your portfolio, GitHub, or Stack Exchange accounts, if relevant
- Proficient in cross-browser compatibility, website performance and delivery
- Excellence in programming, debugging, and implementation skills.
- Experience working with WordPress or similar content management systems
- Familiarity with the latest package managers, bundlers and task runners
- Familiarity in tagging and analysis with Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Familiarity with git & software management best practices
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master web technologies and techniques
Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Please send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.