Java Software Engineer
What You'll Be Doing:
• Focuses on application development and tools. Ability to write code and test new and innovative web applications, integrate web tools or new features, develop or integrate new code, maintain and address existing code.
• Design user interfaces within existing style guidelines. Actively participate in user interface implementation from initial planning/design to project release. Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user centered design process.
• Actively plan, analyze and review functional and technical specification documents. Create holistic design solutions that address design, layout and maintenance, and web performance.
Job complexity may vary among jobs within this job level and will align with one of the job complexities listed below:
(1) Incumbent has knowledge and experience in own discipline and may still be acquiring higher level knowledge and skills. Incumbent builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers, solves a range of straightforward problems, and analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. A moderate level of guidance and direction is provided.
(2) Incumbent has extensive knowledge and experience in own discipline, possesses strong knowledge of the organization, processes and customers, solves a range of complex problems, and analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Limited guidance and direction is provided.
What We Are Looking For:
Experience / Education
-Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
-Experience with Java Spring Boot Microservices
-Experience with Kafka Event Processing
– Others skills: Kubernetes, Orace MOM, Mongo DB.
What's In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- 30 days of Christmas bonus
- 40% premium vacation
- 12 vacation days plus 2 floating days
- Savings Fund
- Life Insurance
- Healthcare Insurance
- Prescription Eyeglasses benefit
- Food & Restaurant Vouchers
- Growth Opportunities
- And more!
Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
MX-JAL-Tlaquepaque, Mexico (HPE Guad office)