The Financial Systems Analyst will be part of Financial Systems team and support JD Edwards EnterpriseOne platform. A major part of his/her responsibility will be to develop strong relationship with the business users and help organize JD Edwards workshops, helping technology owners think through Business Process optimizations and enable positive change across platform.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide JD Edwards E1 9.2 functional and technical support in troubleshooting production issues for business users and IT team. Assist subject matter experts (SMEs) with researching issues.
- Identify training needs. Design, develop, manage and facilitate training.
- Coordinate and develop training and testing materials.
- Define and maintain process documentation. Ensure consistency, accuracy and quality.
- Work closely with JD Edwards Integration team to resolve production failures/issues.
- Develop test plans and scripts.
- Perform all activities associated with business requirement collection, including documenting project scope, requirements definition, development of design documents, and coordination with development and operations through project completion.
- Manage system changes through effective application of system change control processes and coordinate with JDE Developer and CNC teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interview individuals and groups about their needs, negotiate priorities and resolve conflicts.
- Organizational skills to work with the vast array of information gathering during elicitation and analysis and to cope with rapidly changing information.
- Able to manage multiple deadlines in a timely manner, prioritize multiple projects and provide status reports on open projects.
- Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company, its values, and the employees while maintaining a constant focus on meeting/exceeding customer requirements and expectations.
- Actively participate in group status meetings, conference calls and respond to identified issues in a timely manner.
- Manage an effective environment for responding to customer inquiries or problems via telephone, online and email.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- BS/MS degree.
- Five (5) to Ten (10) years of JDE financials and real estate experience required. Expertise in General Ledger, AP, AR, Real Estate Management, Homebuilder, Job Cost and Fixed Assets.
- JDE report writing experience is a plus.
- Hubble skills preferred, but not required.
- JDE Upgrade / testing experience required.
- General understanding of best practices surrounding user-experience (UX) design, project management, issue prioritization and quality assurance.
- Experience with a blend of software development methods (i.e. Waterfall, Agile, XP, RUP, etc.
- Business acumen, extremely detailed oriented, strategic and analytical thinking, root cause analysis and creating problem solving ability
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple work assignments and renegotiating priorities to meet current business environment needs.
- Proficiency in project management software tools.
- A team player who has ability to multi-task and is self-directed.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail.
- Must be deadline focused, organized and exhibit problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, work with little supervision and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment; must be able to effectively manage both ambiguity and aggressive timelines for projects.
- Ability to interact and work collaboratively with business, executives and staff.
- Proficient with financial analytical reporting tools.
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, Visio.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.