Sauk Rapids, MN, USA
We offer a great place to work, competitive pay, and great benefits!
Journeyman Installer – Voice and Data
All State Communications specializes in low voltage cabling, voice/data networks, security systems, paging, fire alarm, CCTV, nurse call and fiber optics, and wireless.
Busy season is soon to be underway here at All State Communications and we are seeking a full time, experienced Journeyman Installer who has a work history of running jobs in the Voice & Data industry. In addition to running jobs during our busy season, this employee will also be responsible for carrying out installer responsibilities which include pulling, terminating and testing copper and fiber cable at commercial sites. The ability to travel is required for this position.
This is a union position with paid holidays, health insurance and Annuity.
Please visit www.statewidelea.org to find out more about being a Journeyman Installer and opportunities for career advancement.
A successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 1 year leading jobs to successful completion in the voice & data construction industry
- Have 3+ years experience with installation of low voltage systems, structured cabling, or other related field
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent and at least 18 years of age
- Be a member of or join the IBEW
- Have a neat and clean appearance
- Display a track record of good attendance and dependability
- PLT will be required to obtain if not currently possessed
- Ability to travel during the week is required
We offer a great place to work, competitive pay, and great benefits! Some travel will be required.
Find out more about us at www.allstatecom.com
All State Communications is an EOE/AA employer.
Women and minorities encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.