Junior / Mid-Level Web Developer
Title: Junior / Mid-Level Web Developer
Job ID: 2019-4483
Type: Permanent Full Time
Mimecast is a cybersecurity provider that helps thousands of organizations worldwide make email safer, restore trust and bolster cyber resilience. Mimecast’s expanded cloud suite enables organizations to implement a comprehensive cyber resilience strategy. From email and web security, archive and data protection, to awareness training, uptime assurance and more, Mimecast helps organizations stand strong in the face of cyberattacks, human error and technical failure.
Our people are passionate about delivering their very best, and high levels of self-motivation drive exceptional performance across the board. As Mimecasters we care deeply about the most important aspect of our business – the customer, and with that perspective, we pride ourselves in delivering Legendary Customer Success. We instinctively find practical solutions to complex problems and take personal responsibility for our actions. Embracing teamwork, we strive to win every time and also enjoy celebrating our successes.
About the Position
We’re looking for a Junior/Mid-Level Web Developer to join our Digital Experience team who are responsible for building, maintaining and designing our ‘state of the art’ online marketing digital estates and website.
The key responsibilities include developing, implementing, and maintaining for these digital estates including both front-end and back-end.
This position requires a developer who excels at his/her role with a full understanding of User Experience and design within a Digital Marketing environment. They will work in software design, collaborating with cross-functional teams, including Product Managers, Copywriters, UX/UI designers, development teams and marketing technologists to ensure that solutions delivered help achieve our digital strategy and goals with human and marketing-centric experiences. You will have great communication skills bringing ideas and innovation to the table and embrace our “Own-It Together” culture.
Reporting to the head of Digital Experience, this is an exciting position that will develop your career as a full stack developer as you work closely with senior developers, UX designers and marketing technologists giving you a great opportunity to develop your skills.
As Web developer you will be working as a team member on:
- Website (EPiServer)
- Backend web development (C# .Net)
- Content maintenance and support
- Integrations with pivotal third-party applications
Essential Skills and Experience
We are looking for someone with solid development skills including experience with:
- Visual studio
- ASP.NET 4.0 C# and above
- Developing responsive websites
- ASP.NET MVC
- Working within a CMS (EPiServer / WordPress)
- Ability to follow user interface design standards, guidelines and documents
- Understanding of cross-browser and platform testing and a continuous delivery mindset
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong knowledge of back-end and front-end standards
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Windows server, IIS (source code control system and deployment)
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Skilled in SEO best practices in web development
- Working in an agile environment
- Unit testing
- BS Computer Science or similar, or equivalent experience
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including:
- Competitive 401k and Employee Stock Purchasing programs
- Free lunch’s Monday through Thursday at our Lexington office
- Internal Events including team building activities, Family Day and End of Year parties
- State of the art gym and basketball court
Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
Mimecast is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.