Job ID: 2020-1903
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Category: External Programming
Located in Santa Ana, this company is looking for a skilled programmer and set up machinist to join their growing team. They have been in business for 79 years, and produce a spectrum of high quality, high performance, reliable, welded hydraulic cylinders and steering equipment. Their facility houses 7 CNC machines (lathes and mills). There are 20-25 employees currently who have an averaged tenure close to 10 years.
This is a 1st shift position, beginning at 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM, with some opportunities for overtime.
Benefits include (but are not limited to):
- 1 week PTO for the first 3 years and then 2 weeks after that
- 9 company holidays, 3 sick days
- Medical & dental insurance
- Profit sharing
- As well as fun company events such as lunches and holiday parties.
- Programming and setting up a Doosan/HAAS lathe
- Strong programming experience on CNC lathe
- Ability to set up CNC lathes
- Knowledge of complex lathes (live tooling, y & 3 axis, etc.) a must
- Experience with Mastercam
AMC is an an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.