We are Cognizant Artificial Intelligence
Digital technologies, including analytics and AI, give companies a once-in-a-generation opportunity to perform orders of magnitude better than ever before. However, clients need new business models built from analyzing customers and business operations at every angle to really understand them.
With the power to apply artificial intelligence and data science to business decisions via enterprise data management solutions, we help leading companies prototype, refine, validate and scale the most desirable products and delivery models to enterprise scale within weeks
· Conduct data exploratory analysis and pre-processing according to specific application scenarios
· Implement appropriate machine learning/deep learning models according to specific application scenarios
· Implement NLP algorithms for text similarity comparison and scoring
· Perform statistical analysis and modeling using Bayesian methods, generalized linear models, mixed-effects models
· Run machine learning experiments and evaluation tests to improve model prediction performance
· Train/re-train and fine-tune machine learning/deep learning models
· Deploy ML models to production environments (through tools like kedro)
Requirements and Skills
· Ability to write robust and testable code in Python and R
· Proven experiences with data pre-processing and visualization tools (pandas, numpy, matlibplot etc.)
· Proven experiences with machine learning and deep learning frameworks and libraries (e.g., scikit-learn and PyTorch)
· Deep understanding of NLP techniques (text embeddings, tf-idf vectorization, BERT models etc.)
· Deep knowledge of traditional statistical models and algorithms (e.g., Bayesian hierarchical models, linear and generalized linear models, mixed-effects models etc.) and the relevant R or python frameworks (e.g., glm, lme4, statsmodels, stan etc.)
· Proven experiences with development tools like Git, kedro, Cloudera etc.
· An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
· Strong communication skills and experiences of working with a large team with various backgrounds from multiple functions.
· At least three years of working experience as a data scientist or analyst
· Degree (Ph.D. preferred) in statistics, computer science, mathematics, or a similar quantitative field.
Salary and Other Compensation:
The annual salary for this position is $[ 132,861 – 147,626] depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
This position is also eligible for Cognizant’s discretionary annual incentive program, based on performance and subject to the terms of Cognizant’s applicable plans.
Benefits: Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan and contributions
- Long-term/Short-term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Cognizant reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
#LI-MC1 #CB #Ind123
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 29 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.