Hilton Grand Vacations is seeking a hands-on technical Lead Developer to join our Agile team tasked with designing, implementing and supporting our systems across the organization! As Lead Developer, you provide technical direction and mentoring to a group of experienced developers, collaborating closely with product owners, business engagement, architecture, business analysts, quality assurance, and release engineering to drive true impact. In addition to building new systems used by our customers, the position will also help ensure our code base is modern, testable, and maintainable.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Guide, mentor, and advocate for a team of developers using Agile techniques
- Build software using .NET and deploy both in the Cloud and On-Premises
- Build internal and external APIs
- Drive unit test automation and TDD techniques
- Design performant software with a DevOps mindset that will scale as our volumes increase
- Profile and measure software quality and performance as we continually improve our code base
- High School Diploma
- 5+ years SQL Developer experience
- 5+ years Azure DevOps and .net experience
- Proven ability to provide direction and mentoring to an experienced software development team utilizing Agile techniques
- Ability to communicate and collaborate in a team environment
- Experience building responsive web applications utilizing Angular, C#/.NET/Core and also designing & implementing REST APIs using C#/.NET
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Azure DevOps Release Pipelines
- Experience establishing coding metrics and holding the team accountable to those metrics
- Knowledgeable of Redgate tools for SQL Server
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.