Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that’s improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliable. There’s no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work. (sm)
- Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, code development and testing
- Design and implement product features including reusable components, frameworks and libraries in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
- Participate in an Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software
- Play a tech lead role and help with technical planning, designing, coding and testing
- Design, Develop, Test, and Deploy large scale and robust Microservice application and REST web services
- Lead and design complete architecture for the multiple projects
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 6+ years of experience in Web Services development using Java, JEE, Apache, Tomcat, and Spring
- 2+ year experience or more years of RESTful Webservice development using Apache Axis, CXF and JAX-RS (Jersey, REST Implementation)
- 2+ years’ experience with Spring Boot
- Experience with Hibernate/SpringData JPA frameworks
- Strong expertise in Application Architecture, Object Oriented Design Patterns and Database Design.
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Kafka/Microservices
- Expertise in container virtualization utilizing Docker and CICD using Jenkins
- 6 or more months cloud experience in production. This can be public cloud or private cloud, OSE v3 is preferred (Open Shift Enterprise), Docker, Cloud based API development
- UNIX experience (shell scripting, awk, sed, grep, sort, vi, etc.)
- Experience with DevOps , Big Data , Cloud OSE v3, Gradle , GIT Version Control , Docker
- Experience with Agile methodologies
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: devops, docker, Jenkins, continuous, java, API, web services, services
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.