Lead .NET Developer
This position is responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of .net based applications and components for the automotive marketing platform. This includes designing, developing, testing, analyzing and maintaining new software applications in support of the achievement of business requirements.
- Collaborate with developers, project managers, business analysts and business users in conceptualizing, estimating and developing new software applications and enhancements.
- Responsible for Agile development plans, including scoping, designing, providing time estimates for programming tasks and implementation plans.
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of the software's objectives, deliverables, and specifications in collaboration with internal users and departments.
- Develop technical documentation to define the system components, development environment and implementation planning/strategies.
- Prepare and document user stories, provide guidance, and review the work of other team members.
- Collaborate with the QA team to define test cases, metrics, and resolve questions about test results.
- Recommend business process flow improvements and clearly communicate problem/resolution process to project management.
- Develop and implement solutions in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Facilitate the design and implementation process for new products/projects, informing senior executives of alternatives.
- Analyze user requests and assist with design activities.
- Provide in-depth and strong technical specialty and knowledge to the team.
- Develop microservices / components based on business and/or application requirements.
- Create unit tests in accordance with team policies & procedures.
- Work closely with the QA team to identify and implement appropriate manual and automated functional tests.
- Advise and mentor team members in specialized technical areas as well as fulfill administrative duties as defined by the support process.
- Work with cross-functional teams during crisis to address and resolve complex incidents and problems in addition to assessment, analysis, and resolution of cross-functional issues.
- Recognizes and identifies potential areas where existing policies and procedures associated with support requires improvement and helps in the process improvement activity.
- Developer with 8+ years of experience required
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Recent and relevant experience leading software development initiatives.
- Proficiency with Software Architecture Design and Solutioning Experience.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft technologies, including C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core.
- Strong skills in database technologies (Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle) including database development (T-SQL or PL/SQL)
- Excellent knowledge of web architectural and design patterns
- Solid working knowledge of current technologies including Object Oriented analysis and design practices (Object modeling, use cases, activity diagrams, and UML).
- Familiar with various forms of SSO and an understanding of security best practices such as OAUTH/OWASP/SAML
- Experience with Agile and Software Development Life Cycle, various development methodologies, and able to independently participate in each phase.
- Ability to design and implement solutions that are reliable, scalable, and perform at a high-level to meet the service levels associated with mission-critical solutions.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities with ability to anticipate and avoid problems.
- Ability to define and implement migration strategies from legacy systems to new architecture and technologies.
- Ability to work well within a team environment that includes geographically distributed team members.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and an ability to communicate with internal and external customers and all levels of management, including communicating technical information to nontechnical audiences.
- Ability to design and build flexible and extensible systems and services with focus on code reuse and generation.
- Experience with writing detailed technical specifications for developers; design, validate and execute software test plans
- Development experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2017+
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Git
- Familiarity with NoSQL solutions such as Redis
- Familiarity with Service Bus architecture
- Familiarity with content management solutions/frameworks such as Kentico, WordPress and/or DotNetNuke
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM process
- Experience in automotive marketing
- Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems quickly
- Motivated to learn new applications and domains
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to take full ownership of tasks and projects
- Behavioral Attributes:
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Possess Can-Do attitude to overcome challenges
- Self-motivated and directed
When you're one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we've been helping marketers from the world's top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon's best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.