Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
- 7-10 years of experience in the Industry
- 5+ years’ experience in .NET (services) and Databases the ability to design, document & code complex mappings
- Should be quick in designing solutions using .NET, PL/SQL, shell scripting, etc.
- Strong OO design skills with implementation experience of design principles and pattern
- Skilled/Experience in writing automated unit tests
- Should be able to tune the application for performance
- Have exposure to JIRA or similar tools for project management and Bug tracking tool.
- Skilled in database programming (stored procedures, triggers, functions) and Conceptual understanding of ORM frameworks
- Is aware of industry process like change control process, CICD, etc.
Nice to Have
- Hands on with any scheduling tool. Autosys would be preferable.
- Experience in Oracle PL/SQL, query performance tuning, etc.
- Experience with unix server, scripting is preferred.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.