Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, CIS, Information Technology, Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience
- At least 7 years of Software engineering work experience
- Deep expertise in the OAuth 2.0 Authorization Framework and related RFCs.
- Expertise with browser security and privacy features, such as same-origin policy and CORS.
- Experience developing client/server applications.
- Experience with source code management using Git.
- Experience with cryptography constructs.
- Familiarity with threat modelling methodologies, such as STRIDE or PASTA.
- Familiarity with issue management tools such as Jira.
- Familiarity with authoring user stories.
- Familiarity with authoring RFC documents.
- Must be residing in, willing to relocate to Kansas City or work in a virtually approved city
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship may be available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes – Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
|If you are an individual with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, and need assistance or an accommodation in the recruiting process, please contact us by calling 866-434-1543 or by emailing .|
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.