This position is remote and does not require regular in-office presence.
This Lead Tech QA Analyst position helps to ensure the quality of project deliverables. Act as a Test Lead, writing test strategies on projects of high complexity, developing test plans of high complexity, and by developing and executing test cases to validate expected results. Coordinate the work and testing efforts of outside vendor partners. A successful person in this role will be able to work independently. Working remotely this role will require use of remote collaboration tools for communicating with teammates and project stakeholders.
At Ameritas, our mission is Fulfilling Life. We do that in many ways, but especially by helping people invest in themselves by offering trusted financial products and advice. Because we believe everyone should be happy, healthy, and financially secure, we work hard to provide trusted financial products and valued guidance, including individual life and disability insurance, employee benefits, retirement planning, investments, and wealth management services.
What you do
- Develop test strategies and develop/write/execute test plans for high complexity projects.
- Evaluates quality assurance results and compares results against project requirements. Partner with business stakeholders to ensure appropriate testing coverage of requirements has been achieved.
- Log defects using appropriate tracking tools including Jira.
- Report status of test cases and results to appropriate stakeholders. Bring forth questions/concerns and act as an equal partner with the development team in the project lifecycle.
- Perform testing in a broad suite of applications and environments.
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 3-5 years of related experience required.
- Experience testing in Java and React environments required.
- Experience with Selenium required.
- Experience with GEB framework desired.
What We Offer
- Our company motto is “Fulfilling Life” and we take that job seriously, with a heavy commitment to volunteering and community support, employee well-being, and providing quality products and services that help our customers create a brighter future.
- Being a mutual-based organization, the return on our investment goes back into the company, to benefit our members/customers.
- We’re committed to professional development, opportunity, inclusion and diversity. Team building and collaboration are also priorities.
- A total rewards package with all the comprehensive health and welfare benefits you’d expect, including competitive pay and incentives, 401(k), flexible work schedules and time off to care for yourself and others.
- Additional popular benefits, including tuition reimbursement, and student loan repayment, an incentivized well-being program, adoption assistance, paid time off for volunteering, training, and career development opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Ameritas has a reputation as a company that cares, and because everyone should feel safe bringing their authentic, whole self to work, we’re committed to an inclusive culture and diverse workplace, enriched by our individual differences. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that hires based on qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic, regardless of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.