Vineti creates advanced software for advanced therapies. We are a healthcare-tech company developing cloud-based software solutions that enable biopharmaceutical and life science companies to provide next generation personalized therapies safely, securely, seamlessly, and scalably. From the beginning, Vinetis founders have understood the challenges innovators face in developing personalized therapies. We are removing these barriers with technology that integrates the end-to-end supply chain of the process. Our technology makes it possible for patients with cancer, genetic disorders, and other serious health conditions to receive these breakthrough therapies.
Vineti is headquartered in San Francisco and later expanded to Bethesda. As a member of the Vineti team, we can promise you the opportunity to collaborate alongside smart and driven people, with endless opportunities to grow your many skills.
We are looking for a Lead Technical Customer Support Specialist to join our team. You will be responsible for diagnosing software and network bugs, as well as being a client advocate both internally and externally. You will be handling support with testing, deployment, and rollouts. This role will be based in our DC office in Bethesda, Maryland.
What youll be doing as a Lead Technical Customer Support Specialist:
- Support customers via different mediums (e.g. email, phone)
- Investigate and diagnose code related issues
- Assist in the creation of bug fixes and testing scripts
- Identify and create project plans to grow and improve international support procedures
- Prioritize and triage support tickets
- Participate in hiring and growth strategies for Support team
- Facilitate bug diagnosis with engineering
- Monitor system health indicators to identify and escalate problem
- Regularly report out on customer support activities
- Work with Product, Design and Engineering on product iteration
- Collaborate with Compliance to satisfy regulatory guidelines (e.g. FDA)
- 4+ years software Technical Support or related experience
- 2+ years in direct customer facing experience
- Experience with diagnosis network and code related issues
- Experience with AWS, virtualization technologies and infrastructures
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Past participation and leadership in hiring practices
- Demonstrated ability to work with engineering and technical teams
- Experience in complex problem solving
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience supporting software products
- Motivated to improve processes and make work more efficient
- Experience using CRM’s
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrated initiative; results oriented
Vineti is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Our goal is to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.