Req ID: 141835
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Mainframe Developer to join our team in WoodCliff, New Jersey (US-NJ), United States (US).
- Analyzing existing designs and interfaces and creating design extensions or enhancements
- Creating software solutions across multi-tier environments from ground up
- Interpreting business requirements, functional specifications, and visual system designs
- Driving the development process, including working with Business Areas to schedule meetings, manage and develop staff, and keeping development work on track to meet datelines
- Proactively identifying and managing issues to full resolutionManaging project tasks, phases, or work-streams to closure
- Manage, oversee work and mentor team members
Basic Skills Required
- 5+ years demonstrated experience with Cobol
- 5+ years demonstrated experience with JCL
- 5+ years demonstrated experience wit DB2
- 8+ years developing/managing mainframe systems using experience interpreting business requirements pertaining to IRS Cost Basis regulations and producing systems designs, creating/consuming interfaces with upstream and downstream systems, data in relational database environments (preferably DB2, SQL)
- 5+ years experience performing planning, architectural design, technical analysis and development of medium to high complexity projects
- 5+ years experience managing the day-to-day activities of a portfolio of applications and a technical development staff
- 5+ years Track record of delivering results in complex or ambiguous environments
- 5 + years of Full systems development life cycle experience
- Expertise in Cobol, CICS and Database(DB2)Solid application and database design experience Working knowledge of cross-platform mainframe, distributed and web technology desirable
- Candidate should also have an entrepreneurial spirit and the flexibility to adapt as the business priorities evolve
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and listening skills
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion. Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please emailEEOOfficer@nttdata.com for assistance.
Nearest Major Market: New York City
Developer, Consulting, Mainframe, SQL, Database, Technology
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.