What will I be doing?
As a Maintenance Engineer you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Interacts with guest in regards to engineering problem resolution.
- Basic appliance troubleshooting and repair, air-conditioning controls problem solving and repair.
- Intermediate skills in drywall, painting/staining and wall vinyl repairs.
- Fix plumbing fixtures including drain cleaning, change filters, etc.
- Maintain all guestroom and public space equipment replace caulk.
- Tile/Grout Door repair to include locking mechanisms and hinges.
- Inspects rooms for pest intrusion Inspects and replaces cosmetic appliance components.
- Replace light bulbs and ballasts Repair closet/drapery tracks.
- Replacement of furniture Stain furniture and repair knicks and gouges.
- Replace remote control batteries Unclog toilets and sinks.
- Touch-up paint Glue peeling wallpaper.
- Execute planned scheduled preventative maintenance Replaces faulty plumbing components.
- Maintain accurate functioning of all equipment and tools. Establishes a clear line of communication with the leadership team.
This position at South Seas also offers toll and mileage assistance!
We offer an excellent benefit package to our full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and extraordinary travel benefits!
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering dedication to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in facilities maintenance.
- Ability to follow basic written and verbal directions, climb stairs and work on ladders up to 40 feet, push/pull up to 100 lbs., lift/carry up to 50 lbs., grasp, stoop, reach overhead.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- 3-5 years or more of related experience
- Current State’s driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.