Manager, Business Data & Analytics SaaS
What You'll Be Doing:
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand business needs
- Use data visualization and storytelling techniques to successfully convey insights and impact decision/outcomes to leadership
- Framing business problems in analytical language and converting business requirements into datasets, analyses, models, and reports
- Designing and implementing data and statistical analysis to produce insights into performance and to drive global expansion
- Drive cross-functional and enterprise-wide solutions, providing thought leadership within and beyond working group
- Provide support to team implementing data warehouse
- Present various KPIs in Dashboard design in a readable, understandable format
- Gather Insights from Online services such as Google Analytics and Salesforce data. Demonstrate hands on experience in BI techniques.
- Interpreting data to discover patterns and identify trends that support growth and increase efficiencies, implementing enhancements to address control gaps
- Other duties as assigned
What We Are Looking For:
- BSc in Computer Science/Engineering/Data Science/Mathematics or equivalent.
- 8+ years management experience
- A strong business acumen paired with exceptional technical, analytical and actionable business insights skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to interact professionally with a diverse group across the globe, including executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Understanding of data management concepts: data modeling; database design and development; tuning and optimization
- Experience developing and apply SaaS metrics including Churn, CAC, and MRR
- Strong understanding of Descriptive to Prescriptive Statistics
The Skills That Will Help You Succeed Even More:
- Experience working in SFDC dashboard development environment
- Experience with Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx, or Redshift etc
- Experience leading and visionary of modern data analytics
- Understanding datasets and interpreting storytelling around the data
- Critically thinking and bringing new insights to the organization
- Updating dashboards for a self-service analytics to answer questions
- Driving data proficiency through standardized metrics
- Establishing appropriate data governance
What's In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Since 2000, SiliconExpert helps you make better data-driven decisions with a human-driven experience. Over 500 electrical, software and data engineers handcraft our component database of more than one billion parts to deliver the most comprehensive and current tools in the industry. Customers globally use our solutions to manage risk, avoid redesigns, and mitigate obsolescence in innovative industries such as consumer electronics, telecommunications, automotive, medical and aerospace. SiliconExpert's customers include: leading commercial and government OEMs, top-tier authorized distributors, contract manufacturers and component suppliers. Whether it's a design engineer or financial expert, supply chain management or procurement manager, SiliconExpert is a complete components data intelligence solution for organizational alignment, efficiency, collaboration, and optimization.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$108,100.00 – $163,350.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's request and sole discretion.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.