The Embedded Software Security Manager will be responsible for building a team that develops security solutions for embedded Linux software on Comcast devices. The team’s duties will include identifying and remediating security vulnerabilities in the platform software, threat modeling, participating in security design reviews and introducing tools and processes to build security into the development workflow. This is a hands-on engineering management position that requires strong technical skills within the Embedded Cyber Security space.
A successful applicant should have a background in leading embedded Linux development teams with a focus on Cybersecurity. Within this role, our selected candidate responsibilities include but are not limited to collaborating with various teams and departments within and outside of Comcast. Excellent communication and intrapersonal skills are required for the success of this role. Our executives are open to candidates within the Sunnyvale, CA or HQ office based in Philadelphia, PA.
Key requirements and experience include:
- BS or equivalent in Computer Science or related subject
- 3+ years managing development teams working on embedded Linux systems and/or cyber security
- Experience of software security concepts such as secure coding, threat analysis or encryption technologies is a plus
- Experience in the following areas would also be helpful:
- Experience with RDK and Yocto/Open-Embedded
- Familiarity with Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, and Jira code development tools
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.