Manager, Technology – Rightangle
At Publicis Sapient, we are quite literally on the front lines of the biggest issues facing the global markets leaders today – investment banks, asset management firms, wealth managers, oil and energy firms, and government and regulatory agencies. Motivating transformation and supporting change within these industries requires big thinkers who bring insight, knowledge, technical acumen and passion for creativity. We offer the opportunity to join a recognized leader in developing and delivering groundbreaking solutions for today’s dynamic global marketplace and an award-winning culture that fosters growth and leadership.
As a Manager, Technology at Publicis.Sapient, you will design and develop technology based business solutions for our clients in the energy trading industry. You will be required to play a team lead role for a small team and/or take on responsibility for the development for a specific component or track of the solution architecture. At all times you will actively support the development, and cultivate quality assurance during design and realization of the solution.
• Architect, lead, and support design, estimation and planning tasks for the solution using technical and functional expertise
• Generate and review estimates, which include anticipated issues and risks
• Facilitate clients in workshops and meetings to capture business requirements and develop solution design using best practice/design patterns
• May be required to be hands-on developer for complex areas
• May be required to support and enhance existing client applications
• Project manage people, and scope, be responsible for quality for your development track/team throughout the project lifecycle
• Work with and manage global teams (onshore/offshore)
• Three years of recent Rightangle experience
Trading Risk Management domain knowledge
• Significant hands-on experience in Microsoft Stack solution design, architectural analysis
• Experience with Web Services/API – REST/SOAP
• Prior Integration work experience (any technology/platform)
• Experience testing web services with SOAP UI
• Experience with Microsoft Azure (basics)
• End-to-end experience in agile software development lifecycle
• Ability to guide and negotiate with clients and team members
• Project guidance skills including people administration, scope and plan administration and tracking
• Ability to abstract detail into larger (repeatable) patterns, familiarity with user-centered analysis and evaluation techniques
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
• Experience with Integrations and Extensions
• Experience with Microsoft Azure Integration Services: API Management, Service Bus, Event Grid, Logic Apps, Data Factory with heavier weight on API Management
• Azure App Insights (Logging/Exception handling) experience
• Experience in Build/Release: VSTS, Artifactory, DevOPS (Jenkins Pipelines)
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.