Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Technology Enablement for our Consulting practice.
- Collaborate with industry / business subject area professionals, software engineers, and technical leadership as part of a dynamic, distributed, and fast paced project team to design, configure and build cloud based platform applications like ServiceNow
- Lead the design, build, test, and delivery of cloud platform solutions using industry leading vendor technologies
- Leverage knowledge and experience to deliver end-to-end solutions on ServiceNow platform which includes architecting technical implementations on at least one of the products within ServiceNow including ITSM, ITOM, and HRSM, ITGRC/IT Sec Ops or Run Time application development
- Manage and facilitate development of client deliverables, executive summary read-outs, and detail fact based analyses as well as collaborate with diverse onshore / offshore teammates on the software development process and agile methodologies
- Lead presentations of key solution design, technology architecture concepts and demonstrations to client stakeholders as well as ability to work as part of a team to implement solutions in an Agile-SCRUM framework by writing epics and user stories
- Assist with practice and business development activities including ServiceNow solution development and proposal development as well as design and implement the core integration and platform components (LDAP, SSO, Discovery, and MID Server)
- A minimum of five years of experience working with the ServiceNow platform as well as experience in technology development, engineering, project management, business process, process delivery and/or information systems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Engineering, Science, or other quantitative discipline with specialization from an accredited college or university
- Prior ServiceNow technical knowledge and strong platform architecture understanding with ServiceNow Certified System Administrator and Certified Implementation Specialist certifications is highly preferred
- Experience in Integrations between ServiceNow and other tools/systems as well as an ability to lead design sessions to architect such integrations
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle with experience in an agile (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban) environment as well as a thorough understanding of java scripting, relational databases, SQL and web services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience interacting with clients at multiple levels as well as ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to travel extensively
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.