If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
Global MRO Marketing & Technology (M&T) Leader will oversee and direct all Product Management activities for the MRO Services and installed based across FPD product line portfolio and associated accessories for the global market. Prospective candidate will enable market-led decision making and commit to the use of analytics to identify opportunities and measure performance. Additionally:
- Collect and maintain information and corresponding analytics about Installed Base, End Users’ and Customers’ sites and spend (i.e., share of wallet) within regions. Stay tuned with Market: VOCs, Competitors, Industry trends and Customer developments
- Define capability gaps for MRO services within region, and ensure strategies to close those gaps
- Define and co-own MRO Growth Strategy with OE Product Management, by Product, Industry and Region to maximize our market performance
- Translate strategies into actionable initiatives roadmaps with associated investment plans.
- Ensure strategic product/service alignment with IoT and digital solution
- Lead, own, and execute all investments associated with initiatives roadmaps.
- Partner with Regional Operation Teams, Sales, Commercial Operations, Pricing, Manufacturing plants and Service Engineering, ensuring deliverables completion and removing barriers to execute and achieve the intended payback.
- Ideate and test business models to support growth targets.
- Forecast, refine and monitor MRO financials
The Global MRO M&T Leader will lead Regional MRO M&T teams, will partner with the appropriate business stakeholders – including Sales, Marketing, OE Product Management, Commercial Operations, Engineering, Operations, Finance, and other functional leaders to define and implement global strategies to drive increased profitability for MRO products and services within target markets. The Product Manager will also be responsible for translating and commercializing those strategies into actionable investments proposal like new capabilities, business models and offerings, sales tools, new sales channels, sales training, customer marketing/engagement (MarCom), customer intensity programs (CIP), mergers & acquisitions, divestitures, or other discretionary activities that require resources to execute. In so doing, the Leader will be responsible for overlooking and sometimes leading multiple cross-functional virtual teams through influencing skills that deliver the associated payback.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Identify untapped MRO opportunities, this includes:
- Working with regional MRO leadership team, set the MRO growth strategy across regions; identify realistic targets for year-over-year increases in total revenue, gross margin, and market penetration for FPD and OEM assets MRO over 1-, 2-, and 5-year horizon
- Developing and maintaining a forward-looking growth initiative plan that links together the near- and long-term financial targets. This also includes:
- Utilize a train-the-trainer approach to provide the necessary Product/Services training to Sales and other related functions
- Set and maintain recommended list price for all products in portfolio, in cooperation w/Pricing, OE Product Management, Sales and Commercial Ops, to ensure that the Division sets and managing the price of the product based on value.
- Monitor the overall volume, revenue, profitability and market penetration of the product/services portfolio; refine/update the product/service plan as and when required
- Encourage the advancement of innovation and technology through your actions, in particular IoT and digital enabled services
- 15+ years in heavy industry equipment that spans multiple industries (e.g. Oil & Gas, Power, Chemical, or General Industries).
- (4) Year business or engineering degree required (Mechanical, Chemical, Manufacturing or Electrical), MBA and/or Advanced Engineering degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years Sales, Operations, Engineering, and/or Product Management, in global industrial or energy multinational
- Proven past experiences in End User customer MRO business management or initiatives development
- Strong influencing skills with demonstrated ability to create, inspire, and lead virtual teams that deliver results
- Proven project management experience with history of successful project completion and payback
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Experience in a multinational company
- 25-50% Travel required
Preferred Experience / Skills: Leadership Skills:
- Set Direction – Define performance expectations, align individual goals with strategic objectives, and provide resources (or remove barriers) to enable team success.
- Think Strategically – Think conceptually, create a strategic vision, and develop long term goals.
- Know Your Business – Display business acumen, apply functional or technical expertise, and demonstrate awareness of informal organizational processes and networks.
- Find Solutions – Solve problems, generate innovative solutions, and make timely decisions based on sound judgment.
- Drive Results – Set challenging goals, take calculated risks, and overcome obstacles to achieve results.
Job Advertising Title: Marketing and Technology Manager
Primary Posting Location: Irving, Texas US
Job Posting Category: Marketing
Employment Type: Full time
Country: United States
Auto req ID: 53513BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.