The Marketing Data Analyst I role is responsible for the execution of all reporting needs for a rapidly growing marketing team. As a Marketing Data Analyst I for SelectQuote, you will work closely with both internal marketing team members along with members of other departments to develop and analyze metrics to hit performance targets for a multi-million dollar annual marketing budget, including both operational and financial measures. This is data driven role in which the analysis will drive company decisions, and provide the opportunity to have an immediate impact on the business' performance.
- Develop detailed, quantitative analysis work associated with developing meaningful insights to business performance
- Standardize and maintain metrics within the cube, Power BI and other reporting interfaces
- Evaluate performance of different marketing channels based on operational and financial performance
- Ability to evaluate unit and aggregate economics of channels and recommend changes to current optimization strategy
- Provide variance and impact analyses of lead generation, cost, revenue and contribution margin
- Collaborate closely with internal marketing team members to develop ad hoc reporting as needed to ensure each team has the data needed to hit KPI targets
- Collaborate with members of Sales, Finance, Operations and Accounting departments
- Serve as subject matter expert and give business direction to the Data Science and Business Intelligence groups
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Functional analytical skills (projecting, costing, budgeting, etc.).
- High level of self-motivation; ability to accomplish goals independently.
- Articulate and well-spoken; strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required.
- Fast learner who is career minded and seeks additional responsibility as earned
Training and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Marketing or Business Administration
- Strong proficiency with SQL – 1+ years of experience or aptitude to learn quickly
- Skilled with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects, multiple channels and segments simultaneously in a cross-functional team
- Strong analytical skills
Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, voluntary short-term disability, company-paid long term disability, company-paid life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D), 401(k) + company match and 100% vesting after 4 years, discretionary profit sharing, employee stock purchase program (espp), paid time off, floating holidays, paid maternity leave, paid parental bonding leave, tuition reimbursement, jury duty pay, work from home stipend, and other paid leaves vary based on work location
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.