MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* The Marketing Analytics team is responsible for helping drive the success of marketing efforts by providing meaningful insights, industry-leading measurement techniques, and access to the metrics, data, and tools needed for decision-making and optimization.
* We partner with our peers in marketing, analytics, research, product, engineering, and finance through all stages of development: identifying initial opportunities, refining the user experience, analyzing the impact of our efforts, and highlighting improvement areas.
* Ultimately the team's work strengthens the customers of our subsidiaries
* The Marketing Analytics specialist will have a Master's Degree (preferred) or Bachelor's degree (preferably in Statistics or Computer Science)
* 3-5+years of experience in a data analytics role working in a corporate environment
* Extensive SQL and Python experience working with large datasets
* Experience modeling in Excel
* Consistent track record in using quantitative analysis to drive marketing decisions
Our client is a large conglomerate consisting of subsidiaries focused on fashion, goods, and technology.
* The Marketing Data Analyst will enjoy highly competitive compensation and benefits
* There is extensive room for career progression within our clients large corporate structure
* The Marketing Data Analyst will be permanently remote – **but they must stay within the United States while working for tax reasons
Apply today and hear back within 5 business days!
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.