The Project Manager assists the Director of Project Management with management duties and oversight; performing administrative tasks related to the successful execution of projects and timeline deliverables. Assist the Director of Project Management in tracking projects, maintain timelines set by the Director, and guiding team members through project process. Marketing projects include website, PPC ads, video, design and direct response advertisement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track and maintain project deliverables; update schedules and communicate with Director on project milestones
- Administrative tasks in project management platform
- Distribute project plan and information to team
- Coordinate and log project reports and performance results
- Manage project subsets during execution phase
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in project management or project coordination
- Prior experience in multi-channel direct to consumer marketing
- Teamwork, collaboration, planning, and organizing skills
- Effective communication skills
- Project Management platform experience. Wrike preferred.
- Exposure to marketing, IT or operations projects
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This is largely a sedentary role.
Leaf Home Solutions Core Values
Our vision is to be the leading innovator of direct-to-consumer home safety and improvement solutions. To accomplish this goal, we look for the following qualities and values in our employees:
- TNT – Today, Not Tomorrow. By being cognizant of the present, attacking problems, and presenting ground-breaking solutions today, our team strives toward a better tomorrow.
- Teamwork – To present the very best home solutions on the market, our culture revolves around teamwork. Individual success is important to the Leaf team, but the way the team works together to deliver excellence is at the heart of the company’s success.
- Ingenuity – Ingenuity and innovation are the factors that drive success for any brand, whether it’s exploring a new product market or connecting consumers with something familiar. These are valuable qualities that we strive to exemplify at Leaf.
- Compassion – Home is where the heart is, and we understand and celebrate that. We strive to make each renovation or home upgrade stress-free and friendly, and we provide the best end-to-end service to inspire confidence in homeowners. Are we your company?
Leaf Home Solutions Company Overview
- Why Work at Leaf Home Solutions? Leaf Home Solutions has cultivated a passionate and inspired team with the support of an excellent workplace culture. People are at the heart of everything we do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very finest to ensure we make a difference…both to the homeowners we support and to the staff that’s at the heart of it all. Are you looking for a workplace with excellent culture, benefits, and opportunities for advancement? How about weekly pay, casual dress, and a fun work environment? Because we’re looking for someone just like you to make our team extraordinary.
- Are we your company? Leaf Home Solutions is dominating the home improvement industry as we continue to grow. We work hard and play harder. We’re a big company with a small company feel. We have ambition and drive and we’re in constant development. For us, we strive to be better than the best and we want you to join in our success! Now with over 100 offices across the U.S. and Canada, our team is diverse and strong. From marketing to sales, installation, and service, we have the best team, right along with the best home solutions.
- What do we offer?
- Industry leading compensation package
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 90 days
- 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off, Comprehensive Health, Wellbeing, and Financial Wellness Programs
- Endless opportunity for growth and advancement
- Leaf Home Solutions Awards and Accolades: Leaf Home Solutions has been recognized as a top workplace by Ohio Business Magazine and The Plain Dealer. For a full list of awards earned by our brands, please visit www.leafhomesolutions.com/press/.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Leaf Home Solutions is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create an environment that embraces differences and fosters inclusion.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Leaf Home Solutions will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, results of genetic testing, veteran status, or physical/mental disability (except where the disability prevents the individual from being able to perform the essential functions of the job and cannot be reasonably accommodated in full compliance with the law).
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.