Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Public Trust/Other Required:
Microsoft Senior Developer
We are GDIT, one of the largest IT and mission services providers to the government. We offer our customers the power of choice through a vast cloud ecosystem.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by bringing your passion for accelerating the cloud. By owning your opportunity at GDIT, you are helping to ensure our mission is never interrupted.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Microsoft Senior Developer supporting Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC). In this role, a typical day will include:
- Developing the application including configuration, report development and data migration, where applicable
- Performing custom development (as required) and 3rd party integrations
- Carrying out unit-testing and defect resolution
- Carrying out migration of the changes to production
- Assisting with technical design and documentation
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions in Microsoft Power Platform that support business requirements
- Supervising responsibilities for Microsoft Developer
- – Javacript – expert
- – Integration experience
- – 2+ years designing Microsoft Power Platform architecture, data designs, or overall solution architecture
- – Microsoft Dynamics/Power Platform Developer Associate Certification (PL-400 or higher)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: BA/BS or equivalent, 5+ years of experience
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Less than 10%
USA DC Washington
Additional Work Locations:
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.