We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our team. The focus will be both engineering and maintenance tasks. You will be working with internal teams, where your knowledge and advice about mobile applications and mobile technologies will be expected. If you are passionate about mobile platforms and writing clean, high quality code, we would like to meet you.
- Develop mobile applications for use on iOS and Android across a variety of devices
- Write clean, readable, and testable code
- Write unit and UI tests
- Diagnose complex issues, evaluate, recommend and execute the best solution
- Fix bugs and performance issues
- Support project planning by providing estimates, technical details and resource requirements for all work
- Collaborate effectively with all team members (i.e. developers, product managers, quality assurance, )
- Proven development experience as a Mobile developer
- 3+ years of experience developing cross platform mobile applications for Android and/or iOS using Xamarin, Flutter, or React Native
- 1+ years of experience developing native mobile applications for Android and/or iOS
- Familiarity with publishing mobile apps in the store(s)
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
- Familiarity with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking
- Familiarity with Git and VSTS
- Understanding of OO Design and concepts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.