Ecolab Enterprise Integration team is building the architecture and foundation of an API-led, event driven digital ecosystem landscape. We are looking to add a developer in the MuleSoft practice area.
As a Developer on our team, you will work hands on with MuleSoft products to solve mission-critical business challenges using MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform. You will be a part of the MuleSoft C4E practice, assigned to implementation projects, evaluate and document the technical and functional requirements, and develop cost-effective solutions to meet the objectives of the organization.
As a subject matter expert in the field, you will develop solutions to help and advice your Business and IT counterparts on best practices for API management.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
- Lead technical design sessions, designing and documenting technical solutions that are aligned with the business objectives
- Provide estimates of the level of effort to implement a technical solution based on business requirements
- Lead the technical delivery of our API-Led MuleSoft projects
- Understand modern software development lifecycle best practices including agile development and continuous integration
- Comfortable collaborating with both business and technical audience
- Contribute to the library of APIs to drive continuous integration strategies and reuse
- Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure high code quality and design patterns are followed
- Follow and understand new MuleSoft product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
- 8+ years’ experience leading integration teams and architecting solutions
- 6+ years’ experience in designing, implementing, and supporting enterprise-grade technical solutions
- 6+ years’ experience in providing technical solutions development for on-premise and SaaS applications using JEE and JSE frameworks
- 6+ years Integration and interface development experience with:
- MuleSoft or other solutions (e.g., IBM, BEA, Oracle, Tibco, Progress Sonic)
- One or more on-premise / SaaS packaged solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, WorkDay, etc.)
- 4+ years’ experience in the full development lifecycle of public and private enterprise services using RAML 4+and/or REST based APIs
- Experience profiling and troubleshooting Java application code
- Knowledge of Open Source technologies and contributed to open source projects
- Passion for knowledge transfer, teaching, and implementing with best practices to ensure they have long term success
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS-*, SOA integration, API Management technologies and standards as well as DevOps (Docker, Kubernetes) and/or Security (Ping Federate & OAUTH2 & SAML, Open AM) is a plus
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.